Home & Community Care Workers- Melbourne
Home and Community Care Workers - Melbourne
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses, Personal Care Workers and Disability Support Workers to join our casual team. As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Cert III in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
What work do we have available?
Here at Colbrow Homecare we are currently experiencing rapid growth and as a result, we are always looking for quality staff. Below is only a small list of the variety of work we have available to offer you. Please enquire about any additional work that we may have available to better suit you.
- Disability Support Workers needed in the Drouin area. Experience with Spinal Cord Injuries is preffered but not essential.
- Disability Support Workers needed in the Trida area. Pediatric experience is preferred.
- Registered Nurses in the Nilma North area.
Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs
- Personal Care Workers needed in the Burwood area.
- Personal Care Workers needed in the Croydon area.
- Personal Care Workers needed in the Toorak area.
- Disability Support Workers in the Hampton area.
- Registered Nurses in the Ferntree Gully area. Experience with Spinal Cord Injuries in preferred but not essenital
North Eastern Suburbs
- Personal Care Workers in the Ivanhoe area
- Personal Care Workers in the Bulleen area.
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If you're like us and would like to help make a difference, please apply today! In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider
Only successful applicants will contacted.