Disability Support Workers - Hampton
Disability Support Workers - Community Care
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking an experienced Disability Support Worker to work with a community care client in Hampton area. The shift we have available is ongoing, every Thursday from 8:30 - 15:00. However, Colbrow is currently experiencing rapid growth and as a result, we have a growing number of shifts available for DSW's in the area.
Due to the nature of the work you will be required to transport client's so a valid driver's licence, comprehensive car insurance, and your own reliable transportation is essential.
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Cert III or above in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence and Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
What's on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility, variety and choice
- Friendly and professional staff that care for you
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the company.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.