Casual PCA's Home & Community Care - Northern & Eastern Suburbs
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
Patient Care Attendants - Community Care
Due to increased client demand Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking skilled PCA's to work with community care clients in the North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Colbrow want to offer you the chance to work close to home in a rewarding role. We have a number of shifts available in Fairfield and Bulleen area.
On these shifts your duties may include but are not limited to; personal care, respite care, meal preparation, transporting clients and assisting clients with their shopping. Some domestic cleaning may also be required depending on client requirements.
Due to the nature of the work a valid victorian drivers licence and your own transportation are essential.
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements OR
- Cert III in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- Current Apply First Aid (HLTAID003) or willing to obtain.
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
- For driving shifts a Victorian Drivers Licence and Comprehensive Insurance is essential.
What's on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility, variety and choice
- Friendly and professional staff that care for you
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the company.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.