Registered Nurses - Ferntree Gully
Registered Nurses - Home and Community Care in Ferntree Gully
Colbrow Homecare are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses with to work with a female quadriplegic client in the Ferntree Gully area .
As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
Experience with Spinal Cord Injuries is preferred, but not essential. Due to the nature of work, a valid Drivers Licence and your own reliable transportation are essential.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Work with friendly and supportive staff
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
At Colbrow Homecare we are passionate about helping people maintain their identities. If this position sounds like you, please apply now. In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider
Only successful applicants will contacted.