Registered Nurses - Home & Community Care
Middle Park VIC
Registered Nurses - Community Care
Colbrow Healthcare are currently looking for experienced community care nurses for a quadriplegic client located in the Middle Park / St Kilda Region.
Registered or Enrolled nurses who are experienced in the management of spinal cord injuries will be highly regarded, however this is NOT essential as training will be provided.
Applicants must be available between the hours of 06:00am – 10.30am at least 2 days per week. Weekday and Weekend shifts are available.
If you enjoy working for clients in their own home and are passionate about client centred care, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) (or willing to obtain)
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Free cover for professional indemnity
- Free Uniform
As Melbourne’s first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the organisation.
Only Successful Applicants will contacted.