PCA's Home & Community Care - South Eastern Suburbs
Melbourne South East VIC
Patient Care Attendants - Community Care
Due to increased client demand Colbrow Homecare are currently recruiting PCA's to work for community care clients in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Shifts vary in length from 1 hours to 3 hours.
Due to the nature of the work and the travel required between shifts a car is preferred however not essential. There is also availability for shifts that include transporting clients in your car - for this Comprehensive Car Insurance would be required.
Progressive and enthusiastic in your approach, you will be confident in your abilities, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
Your duties will include personal care, respite care, meal preparation, transporting clients and assisting clients with their shopping. Some domestic cleaning may also be required depending on client requirements.
Shifts times and days will vary from client to client and shifts are generally shorter shifts being 1-3 hours.
- 2nd or 3rd year nursing students who have successfully completed Aged Care and/ or Rehabilitation placements
- Cert III in Aged Care / Home and Community Care or Disability with 6 months experience in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate (or willing to apply)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to apply)
- Current Apply First Aid (HLTAID003) or willing to obtain.
- Residency or permission to work in Australia
- For driving shifts a Victorian Drivers Licence and Comprehensive Insurance is essential.
What's on offer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility, variety and choice
- Friendly and professional staff that care for you
As Melbourne's first specialised nursing service, Colbrow Homecare is committed to providing quality service to staff and clients alike. Our core values of Teamwork, Flexibility, Integrity and Reliability are an integral part of all staff employed with the company.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.